Dr Rebecca Ackroyd
- DPsych Counselling Psychology
- Postgraduate Certificate Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Psychology BSc (Hons)
- Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Registered Chartered member of British Psychological Society (BPS)
Dr Ackroyd holds a Doctorate in Counselling Psychology from the University of Roehampton.
She completed post-graduate training in Psychotherapy and Counselling Psychology at Regent’s School of Counselling & Psychotherapy following her undergraduate Honours Degree in Psychology at the University of Durham.
As well as providing therapy and counselling, Dr Ackroyd is experienced in the application of psychometric testing. Over the last 10 years she has gained experience in a variety of areas, including:
- Anger management
- Eating difficulties
- Physical conditions
- Pre and Post- natal anxiety and depression
- Relationship difficulties
- Self-esteem related issues
- Stress and coping
- Survivors of sexual and childhood abuse
- Traumatic experiences
This list is not exhaustive. If the problem you are seeking help with is not listed above please do not feel discouraged.
Please call 07425 051397 and we will discuss if it is something we can support you with.